Dear readers of PIEN.

I have just spoken with a source on the staff of the  Senate
Appropriations  Office.  She told me that there will be a UDALL vote
TOMORROW MORNING on the floor of the Senate,. and that
we should CALL our Senators from all 50 States TONIGHT,
OR TOMORROW MORNING,
AND URGE THEM TO VOTE FOR FULL FUNDING OF THE
UDALL LAW ($100 MILLINON ANNUALLY).

   My Testimony was included in the packets distributed this
morning to each of the  15 Senators on the SubCommittee.

The Testimony is part of the official Hearing Record of the  Sub-
Committee, but is NOT in the Congressional Record as far,she
said.

The Hearing Record has to be printed, and this can take time,
maybe months.  My source is trying to find out about this.
Table of Contents follows.