Today at the hearing, i was sitting at the back of the room and couldn't wee
the speakers. It was only when i saw the news this evening that  i realized
quite how much courage it must  have taken for Michael J Fox to appear.
Although since his 'coming out' he  has not hidden the fact that eh has PD, he
has made every effort for it not to be obvious. We fellow sufferers could
recognize the tricks he used, but to the general public it was hardly
noticeable. But today, his symptoms were quite obvious. As my friend Anne so
succinctly put it ,"Why, he looked nearly as bad as you do"

And so i  thank you , Michael J Fox, for allowing yourself to be seen as one
of us, and for announcing your readiness to be part of our PD community and to
join in the fight for the cure.

Hilary Blue