Erviin,
You may have already gotten sufficient response to your questions but I
though I'd put in my 2 cents worth and maybe it will be of some help.  I have
been stable on 3mg mirapex per day for well over a year and I participated in
a study of mirapex (pramapexol) before it was approved, and I've had no
problems with it at any time--but, as you well know, everyone reacts
differently to meds, and my body tends to resist the effects, both positive,
main effects and negative side effects of most drugs.  Consequently, I end up
needing large doses of most meds for them to be effective.  Consistent with
this, I took very high levels of sinemet before my bilateral pallidotomies
and I also developed a raging case of dykinesia.  After that, I found that
almost any drug--including an increase in my mirapex-- made my dyskinesia
worse.  My understanding, after talking with several neuros re my experience
is that sinemet is the primary offender in causing dyskinesia but that
virtually any of the current PD drugs, in combination with sinemet, can
cause, or worsen dyskinesia.  And, one neuro told me that everyone who takes
sinemet over a period of time can expect to become dyskinesic.  For this
reason, yes, it is a good idea to avoid or postpone taking sinemet, if you
can.  Typically, the only time that's possible is in PD's earliest stage,
which it sounds like you may still be in.  In the meantime, until something
better comes along sinemet continues to be the "gold standard"--to borrow a
phrase--of meds in PD treatment,.and most PD people end up taking it.
I   hope that helped a little, and good luck to you,.as you begin your
journey.

Marty Polonsky