Mary,

That euphoria that you feel is likely hypomania and can develop into a full
mania if you are not careful as may have been happening the time you took
the meds for 10 days (I might guess that it was a higher overall dose).
Watch steroids carefully and don't take them unless under close MD
monitoring. (as I am sure that you have been doing.)

Charlie

--

Charles T. Meyer,  M.D.
Middleton (Madison), Wisconsin