From: Nina P. Brown <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: "it can be done.".
Date: Thursday, September 23, 1999 12:14 AM

Hi, ya'll,
Just had to share my excitement along with "it can be done.".
Henry Bonilla, a Representative from Texas, sits on the Appropriations
Committee.  The district he represents is rather diverse with the
population
spread from part of San Antonio to part of El Paso.  (540 miles)
We have been having an extremely difficult time
finding people in his district to contact him.

I was asking a friend to
call Bonilla even tho she wasn't in his district. Then,
my husband, Joe, went on the internet to check out who she
knew across the state.  Turns out she knew someone
that we know whose sister-in-law's sister lives
in Fort Stockton, Texas (his district.)   So, after a few calls
and some investigative work
this woman from Ft. Stockton  will call or write Bonilla and
will ask her friends to contact him as well.

Sure proves it pays to network.  Try it, you'll like it!

nina