Pub Med - Apoptosis induced by an endogenous neurotoxin
N-Methyl(R)Salsolinol is mediated by activation of Caspase - 3. Which may
cause cell death in Parkinsons disease.
N-Methyl is made naturally in the intestines by anearobic organisms like
clostridium. It is also an environmental pollutant.
Pub Med - Inhibition of caspase - 1 slows disease progression in a mouse of
Hungtington's disease.
Huntingtons disease is another brain disease. When Huntingtonians get too
many brain meds they turn Parkinsonian, stiff, rigid.
When Parkinsonians get too many brain meds they get Huntingtonian, choreic,
also called tardive dyskinesia, they wiggle.
Pub Med - A catalytic mechanism for caspase-1 and for bimodal inhibition of
caspase-1 by activated aspartic ketones.
     We evaluated nine types of prime-side groups as inhibitors of Caspase
- 1.(AcyloxyMETHYL, aryloxyMETHYL, arythioMETHYL, alkythioMETHYL,
acylamino-oxyMETHYL, sulfonalaminoMETHYL, alpha ketoamide,
alpha-(1-phenyl-3-trifluoroMETHYL-prazol-5-yl)oxyMETHYL (PTP) and aliphatic
ketones.)

Pub Med - Activation of p38 mitogen-activated protein kinase and caspases
in UVB-induced apoptosis of human keratinocyte HaCaT.
Ultraviolet B irradiation induced phosphorylation of p38 mitogen-active
protein kinase and also signividant activation of caspase-3 and a small
increase of caspase-1.

Pub Med- Differential expression of regulatory proteins in L1310/VCR cells
with multidrug resistance mediated by P-Glycoprotein.
 In the present study we investigated the expression of three goups of
mitogen-activated protein kinases (MAPK's). The expression of ERK's,
SAPK/JNK's and p38-MAPK.

My Thinking:

MAP1 and MAP2 are part of Lewy Bodies.
I think that the P-Glycoprotein carries all drugs across the blood brain
barrier effecting p38-MAPK.
It is the connection between Huntingtons and Parkinsons and Drugs,
Caspase-1 and Caspase-3.
I think it is how N-Methyl that goes through the skin gets past the blood
brain barrier and binds with melanin to form the preservative Ethoxyquin or
trimethylquinoline, the acetyaldehyde that binds with dopamine to cause
N-Methyl(R)Salsolinol and Parkinsons Disease.

Just a hunch.