I'm sooo tired.  Is this a symptom of PD or Mirapex or just me?  I always
used to have more energy but now I find I tire alot more quickly.  Being new
to this I'm not sure what to blame.  Are there any good books on diet and
supplimental vitamins for PWP?  I'm sure like my dad used to say "nothing a
good vitamin won't cure" it seemed to work for him (for a while) he passed
away two years ago from PD after a long battle. Now I have been diagnosed
with PD and hate to think I will follow in his footsteps. Although the
doctors asure me it is not inherited I still wonder, my father, my mother and
now me?  What about my children and grandchildren can I pass this along to
them?  Anyone else out there with a family history of PD?

I am so glad I found you all, I thought I was all alone.  Can't talk about it
with my husband, he is in denial right now.  You are the best!  Thanks

Sherry
47/47/44