Hi Bob,

   I am very happy to hear this GREAT news from you .  Mr. Fox's
willingness to be visible is so greatly appreciated, especially as the
new TV season opens tonight, including the first segment of  Mr. Fox's
show, Spin City.

   It may be of value for some list members to know that I am in
communication wiht JANET RENO's office at this very time, and also with
Senator Olympia Snowe's office, and Archbishop Desmond Tutu's Atlanta
office, about the Udall law funding battle. I don't know what influence I
have, but God willing, I will be persuasive.

   I am very willing to testify in Washington, if  called, no matter what
the cost, no matter what obstacles have to be overcome,  or to submit any
of four different videotapes of my 1998 and 1999 TV appearances, in
support of full $100,000,000.00 - level funding of the Udall law.

Sincerely,

Ivan Suzman 49/39/36
Portland, Maine

:-)

On Tue, 21 Sep 1999 21:41:36 -0500 ROBERT A MARTONE
<[log in to unmask]> writes:
>List
>
>Just heard that Michael J. Fox, and probably two of our best
>advocates will be testifying next Tuesday  before the Senate
>Labor HHS appropriations committee. The session as I
>understand it will be devoted to PD. This is an incredible
>achievement and when it is announced officially should be
>greeted with much enthusiam and hope by all in the PD
>community. While I did not see the Rosie O' show today I am
>told that he may have mentioned something about it in his
>comments.
>
>Regards,
>Bob Martone
>http://www.kingwoodcable.com/martone

 Ivan Suzman        49/39/36       [log in to unmask]   :-)
 Portland, Maine    land of lighthouses           deg. F   :-)