Hello Camilla, I find Don a very interesting person. His method of writing
is a little strange or should I say PD strange. If one reads correctly
making allowance for all the medicamentation that Don is on and the fact
that he has poor finger control; (key hitting a few times).my writing is not
much better so I use a correction program for spelling before I send email
for example or writing letters. I am sure that Don would love someone to
chat to. The time is different here so I cannot always connect to Don that
is why I thought that maybe some of our American PWPs could get in touch
with him. Peace Shalom Pax Bern.

http://members.teleweb.at/bernard.shaw/poetry.html
If your face wants to smile,Let it.
If it doesn't make it

Snip

> Hi Bern-- I'm so glad you are doing that--I really can't handle getting on
> ICQ just now, but I do try to keep in touch with him by email.  I'm sure
he
> is depressed, and has been---but isn't it amazing the way he bounces back?
> !  Thanks for your "TLC" to him--that's Tender Loving Care, in case you
> didn't know.   :-)
>

> >Dear Camilla, I think that Don is a little depressed.I speak to him on
ICQ