Does anyone realize that if we find a cure via politics, we will be able to
concentrate on other things and have a life back, or even if the funding
finds a better pill, what an improvement in the quality of
life...................... I happen to believe we have worked too hard to
quit now, the Ivan's of the world, the Hilary's, and many more deserve more
than to just hash the symptoms etc..... of Parkinson's on this list.  My
opinion, this list is to help people cope with the disease, however you do
it.  We have to do something besides talk...............
Gerry Haines