Well, after nearly a year of "discussing" this computer with the
manufacturer, and replacing the hard drive, it is still locking up and
losing little things like the operating system, so they are going to replace
the memory, processor and CD-ROM next week. In the meantime, I have again
lost all your email addresses and messages. Please resend them to me after
the 29 of Sept, when, hopefully, I will have most of this replaced.  If this
doesn't work, please locate the Ken clone "computer repairman extrodinare"
and send him back down this way.....
And I hit the jackpot with my new neuro. She did her internship at Chicago
and is very knowledgeable in movement disorders. She confirms I do NOT have
pd, but instead thinks its a non-typical type of MS. Until she gets the
hospital tests results back (oh goodie, more needles....) she has diagnosed
me with a degenerative or demylanting disorder with secondary dystonia and
parkinsm symptoms. She also thinks she can treat the dystonia and decrease
the pain which is such GREAT news to me. One thing she told me I thought
might be useful to the entire list, the same meds which work for Parkinson's
can also be effective for treating the parkinism  symptoms without a person
having a "true" Parkinson's disease. Basically, she said yes the meds could
work quite well, and me still not have pd, or pd +, or any of the other
wrong diagnosis I have received in the past.
Once again, I would like to thank the entire list for the support you have
provided me in the past year, and ask for your patience while I get the
computer (and me) "fixed" one more time......
tex AKA bob armentrout