Janet, Bunny, Terry, Patricia  and everyone else!

Thank you for answering my questions and your support.  They mean so much to
a person who has just been diagnosed and is learning to handle this whole
thing at once.  The response has just been overwhelming.  You may not know
how much it helps to be able to speak with someone going through or who has
gone through the same stuff, or maybe you do.

Terry, I do walk everyday.  I have always enjoyed hiking and backpacking.  We
are lucky enough to live in the mountains where it is pleasant to walk among
the trees and breath the fresh air.  I also do some yoga as was suggested and
would like to take a class to help with technique, but it takes so much time.
 I still have a full time job and a Mom who requires much daycare.  I'm lucky
to be able to still work, however, it is becoming very difficult.
Stress/keyboarding/fatigue etc is keeping me down.  But I need the $$$ so I
will keep trying to do my best until they kick me out!  Mom is another
issue...she also has PD and lives in an assisted care retirement home which
is very close to my home.  She won't allow them to help her, only her
daughter can do those things!  Well I can't do all those things any more so
we are working through that whole mess too.  Enough complaining....I need to
get out and do my exercises!

Thanks again to all who care...Sherry