Hi Janet,

As you may recall from an earlier post I support your action in providing
the TOPIC headings so that those of us who wish to can deal with each topic
as they like. Once more I would like to thank you for the care, endeavour
and thought that you have put into this.  In the light of that statement I
would like to ask you to clarify one point about, and to make one refinement
to, the list of Topics as currently activated.

The clarification:

Am I correct in assuming that items of a general PD nature, such as:

    * requests for help,
    * discussions of symptoms,
    * tips on how to live with PD,
    * discussions on matters of a philosophical/ethical nature (e.g.
discussions on dealing with anger, or the rights and wrongs of dealing with
high profile PWP)
    * etc, and

    * any item the sender wants to send to the whole list ,

should be sent without a TOPIC heading?

The refinement.

Any chance of dividing   QT:        = quotes / poems  into:

QT:        = quotes / nonpd poems

POEM   = pd related poem written by sender

Thanks Janet.

Dennis.
Dennis Greene 49/dx 37/ onset 32
There's nothing wrong with me that a cure for PD won't fix!
email - [log in to unmask]
Website - http://members.networx.net.au/~dennisg/