> http://www.visi.com/juan/congress/

Here I am again. Click on this site then your state, Look to see which ,
if any committee you congressman or Senators are on and you can send an
e mail directly. For senators on the LHHS committee time is too short
for letters. If  you want to call the phone numbers is there. Thank you,
NitaI actually don't know about other states, but on of my senators is
on the LHHS committee. If you don't know who your legislator is and do
know you 10 digit zip that will take you right to him/her.  Nita
after you find the persons you are looking for the e mail might be to
the right on the first page. Sometimes you have to click on the blue
button to the left and will find this information on that page. I will
send the committee web site too  and tell you how to see who is on what
committee. Nita