i am not sure if this should of been  NONPD: so list an my cyder daughter
hope i am doing right. how to start?  as they say in book writing state at
beginning. i may repeat my self. mom(VIVIAN) we had a long talk again. yes i
have been very up set why i don't know my nero is on a trip. mom calle his
head nurse as all nurse know lot of them know the doc paints about as well
as they do. both say my PD is getting worse not dying from it. just like lot
of PWP'S ARE IN DENIAL. said i was i can't think of the word but am going
backwards. i was the one who could do any thing and what i did not know was
not worth knowing.  i cry a lot pout i can't do this or that. to admit i
have trouble in walking or do any thing. when some one need help i was
there. now that i can't be first i cry. i have tried to tell PWP'S. we still
a peson with feelings. i don't want any ones pity. this i got to do my self.
i did not know the LIST was picking up on it. mom has. she is trying to get
me to be old DON. look after my self. you see CG. have it worries time with
PD than us  i for got that. i am trying to found out why one min i am ok
hour later not. i was talking to BERN . HE PICKED UP ON IT AS WELL AS LOT OF
MY VERY VERY GOOD LIST FAMILY. has picked up on it.  my life is to help all
PWP'S in my way from my heart. JONE HOW CAN'T SPELL HER NAME? J.S  she has
made me ffill good of the post i got her. at one time i coulee look the big
wheels in the face and read riock to them. CAMILLIA at the end of your post
i think in you polite way are tring to tell me some thing. i know i will win
over this PD. with the LIST & VIVIAN'S HELP i will and pray i will be DON
once more. so lets all be loued to say what we want and let it settle in
dust and let rain take care of it.  i have been hear an hour trying what to
say. relay nothing of important . just got to talk. with so many that are
having their woory with PD. I should just shut up.

                               I.Y.Q.  DON  AND  VIVIAN
                                LOVE OF MY LIVE -54

                             BEST MEDS FOR PD IS
           FOR IT IS GIVING THAT WE  RECEVE