Ivan Suzman said in part:

It's official.  After a long series of telephone calls
from both the Portland and the Washington offices
of U.S. Senator Olympia Snowe of Maine, I have
been asked to submit testimony for the Senate
Appropiations hearing, Tuesday morning, September
28, 1999.

It will be handed directly to the Committee Chair,  Senator
Arlen Specter of Pennsylvania,  by Senator Snowe,
and copied for all of the Senators on the Appropriations Committee,
and their staffs.

Thank you all for your support, and  for your e-mail
and telephone calls about adding me to the established
list.

Kind of exciting, isn't it??

Hope your testimony and all the others are effective and Parkinson's
research funding is increased.

Jeanette Fuhr 48/47/44?