HI,
I asked the young man i have been dealing with on Sen Warner's staff who i
should talk to about giving testimony - it wasnt his field fo expertise so he
went to ask somebody, and came back with the info - contact the COmmittee on
Aging.  Now that doesnt make much sense  to me, and i suspect whoever my young
man asked did not know about this hearing and just made the connection between
 PD and old people (as is  usual).   I was going to follow it up, but then i
heard  Ivan would be giving testimony, and figured there was no urgency for me
any more - didnt want to obfuscate the issue. BUt i hand the info to you to do
with as you will.
Senate Special Committee on Aging
phone 202 224 5364
fax       224 8660