Dear All,
Well, the "results" are in and (kinda sorta) tabulated. Many wanted to give
their opinion beyond a simple yes or no -sometimes making the deriving of a
yes or no difficult

The raw numbers appear to be:
Inviting all candidates to address the list by e-mail.
for 18                  against 6
endorse a candidate:
for 3  (not counting a Canadian )       against 2
Ask specific questions:
For 3                       against 0

Misc.:

Get another web site (counted as against) 3

Heitman for president 1

Children, Children 1

Although I found some interest, seems to me we need a more concise method for
dealing with whatever remains to this matter.
Let's take it one thing at a time:

The First vote:

Question #1

Should the list invite all of the United States presidential candidates to
e-address the list?

What you must do to be counted:
Click on return and type a single word chosen from among these two: YES or NO

For those who wish me to take these political questions elsewhere, the answer
is "NO"

Best regards,
WHH 56/38/37