 WHAT YOU MUST DO TO BE COUNTED:
 CLICK ON REPLY AND TYPE A SINGLE WORD
EITHER YES OR NO (And nothing else!)

 For those who wish me to take these political questions
 elsewhere, the answer is "NO."

List folk,

This is for those who have not yet sent their comments.
If you have already sent yours do not  send another.
I hate to be a stick in the mud, but I am beginning
to hate looking through all the e-mail under this topic
for something resembling a yes or no.  I need your
help.  I have modified the instructions above with caps
to emphasize the path out of my dilemma.

Suggestion:
When you want to comment:
First, place your vote by following the instructions
above.  ("WHAT YOU MUST DO TO BE COUNTED")
 which I have retyped in caps .  That makes it easy
 for me to tell what your vote was. Before commenting
send that vote .

 Then, if you wish to say something further:
1. Return to the original e-mail
2. click on reply again
3. Take out the "question #1" part.
4. The new heading "will then be "Re: invite them to e-address the list?"
5. Type what you have to say.
6. Send that separately from the other one.

Thank you for the help.
My powers of organization are not  what they once were.

Best regards,
WHH