when i had my own bushiness i would not let any polition to put signs on my
popery. as i thought i was to small to make some one mad and not call me for
work for them. now mom and i laugh i tell any one that will give me a T
shrit ok. at one time i had 2 running for the same office. got a lot of T
shirts and lot of laughs. i am well know on our local talk show on PD. boy
the calls i get about PD. i can not say its a good for them to be on thelist
or bad. will they just say what we want to hear and not do what they say.
some may post some thing 4-5 pages long other only a few sentences. we all
talk a bout the amount of post on the list. so i am saying neither yes or
no. i do not vote a start ticket. on lint member has all ready state she/he
would not vote for he/she. so the is one polition that it would be a waste
of his/her time and post space. so i got to think is is proper to do it. i
think all the city,staite wheels know what i think. as i have emailed them
all my opine in no certin terms.  i have had a full page write up in the
paper pic's and all. FRIDAY on our talk show i started talk on handicap
parking it whent on for 3 hours. he called me by LL fatter show was over and
said DON you sure wake a lot up about PD,MS AND MORE. did you look at all
the post to day on yes or no and the deleting you had to do. i am don't mind
as i read all post deleting does not bother me. at least it keeps mind of of
PD for a spell. so it is all or a lot up to list mom.  i have no pro or con.
when i close that curtain i am only one that knows. win some loose some
votes. the moyer of our town called and ask Mme what i thought on parking i
said you and got  make that decion not me said  DON in knew you would say
that so as lettingg them on the post is not me alone. boy can i start some
thing.

                                  I.Y.Q. DON