 Ivan Suzman        49/39/36       [log in to unmask]   :-)
 Portland, Maine    land of lighthouses         66  deg. F   :-)  sunny
I am busy editing my statement for Tuesday morning's
Senate Approptiations  SubCommittee hearing.
  I will be here from 7 PM tonight, at home,
if anyone needs to reach me. I could use 2 VOLUNTEERS
to help edit, who could  scan the final draft  late this evening.

Clare, and many others, who have asked:
I plan to  release it to the PD List and to Senator Snowe
sometime  in the afternoon, on Monday.

I do not know yet if  the Hon. Senator Specter will announce
my name, and identify me as a PWP who is a participant
in the PIEN list. I am also the Legislative Liaison
for Maine's 6 PD support group (these are APDA - sponsored),
as well as  PAN's Maine contact person for Action Alerts.

Can anyone who has connections to him please advise?
Jim Cordy?  Gerry and Brig Haines?  Kelly Abbett?

 Senator Snowe's offices will I am sure be helpful.

  Dr. Charlie Meyer, thank you very much for your kind message.

Ivan  :-)