to all -
since it seems like this weekend and this next week are full of chances to
show our role as advocates for NO MORE PARKINSON'S - i'm resending this
notice in the hopes that you include yourself here -

if you recall, several months ago i asked for (and got!)your assistance in
the planning of my local PD group - Parkinson's Resource Organization (PRO) -
and it's annual fundraiser to be held Saturday,  October 2, 1999 in Century
City, California (Los Angeles/Beverly Hills)

since you are part of my extended family now, i invite you to participate in
this event by taking a chance on THE GRAND PRIZE -  (you need not be present
to win) - details are:

Two (2) round trip, business/first class, Trans-Atlantic tickets from
anywhere in the United States (expires 12/31/2000)

Five (5) luxurious days at the Hotel Ritz in Madrid, Spain

$500 Traveling Cash (for the cab or limo,  the caregiver's extra hour or
night OR the doggie hotel !)

Approximatel value - $14,500 U.S. Dollars

Donated by: Continental Airlines, Hotel Ritz, Madrid and the PRO "Swings Into
the New Millennium" Sponsors

each CHANCE is ten dollars = $10.00
OR
you get twelve (12) for the price of ten (10) = $100.00

PRO purposely requested the donation of tickets that could be used from
anywhere in the United States because we are "so many" and in "so many
places" - hardly fair to limit it to southern California!

if you are interested, or think you know someone who might be, please email
me or call me - if you'll trust me to fill out your ticket - i'll trust that
your donation will be "in the mail"!
(and yes, we'll take credit cards, checks or cash)

best of luck to all of us!
(deadline will be the morning of 10/2/99)

just fill out and email back to me -
Name:               <
Address:                <
City, State, Zip:       <
Phone Number:       <
# of chances:       <       =       $
Paying by:          <Please call me @ 800.484.3686 ext. 2142
                        and advise if paying by cash or credit card>
----
note:  if you would like to know more about PRO, please don't hesitate to ask
- I'll be happy to provide you with any information or verification you wish
-
Parkinson's
Resource
Organization
is
A 501(c)3, non-profit, tax exampt,
volunteer, charitable organization serving the
Parkinson's community
F.E.I.N.  95-4304276

The main office is located at:
73-700 El Paseo, Suite 2