Just returned from Unity Walk in NYC. Sorry did not see you Carol but
what a wonderful show of people . It amazes
me to see that such a large crowd a good 2000 + how quiet and orderly
the walk is  with Micheal J. Fox passing me by without anybody baring
down onhim I was able to shake his hand having known his script writer
Bill Lawrence from his youth and understanding the challenge and courage
of Micheal in making these public appearances, perspiring and showing
the ungaily gait that we all have when put under the pressure of the
heat and walking two mile-loop ,I might add was going at a good pace .We
must wish him good luck in Washington on Tuesday and I am sure will be a
good representative for our cause.
See you may be next year?
Sincerely
Margaret Clark