On Tuesday, September 21, 1999 6:01 PM kathrynne holden wrote:
>>Thanks Judith! this is very helpful. Now, can you tell me if Parkinson
>>Foundation of Canada is the only such PD organization in Canada? I
>>don't want to leave anyone out.

I wrote: No, there are others that don't come under the PFC umbrella.
These
>are some that I can think of - but I don't have all the info you
>requested...

    I have since come across additional information and because there
were a couple of others interested in this, I'm posting to the list...

Listed on the PFC web site...

Principle Affiliates

BC Parkinson Disease Association (Vancouver) - info sent by Murray
Charters
890 West Pender Street, Suite 600
Vancouver, B.C.  Canada    V6C  1K4
Telephone: (604) 662-3240
Facsimile: (604) 687-1327
Toll Free: (800) 668-3330
Lois Raphael - Executive Director
Jacqueline Sankoff - Co-ordinator, Support Services
 --
Victoria Epilepsy and Parkinson's Centre Society (Victoria)
813 Darwin Ave.
Victoria, BC,  Canada  V8X 2X7
Phone: (250) 475-6677
Fax: (250) 475-6619
--
Parkinson Society of Southern Alberta (Calgary)
Phone: (403) 243-9901
Toll free: (800) 561-1911 (AB only)
Fax: (403) 243-8283
--
Parkinson Society of Alberta (Edmonton)
--

Manitoba
Parkinson Foundation of Canada

>>judith richards wrote:
>>> as of September 29...

The Parkinson Foundation of Canada
National Office
4211 Yonge Street, Suite 316
Toronto, ON Canada  M2P 2A9

Phone: (416) 227-9700
Toll Free: (800) 565-3000 - Canada only?
Fax: (416) 227-9600

CEO: Blair McRobie
--

--

--

--

--
>>> The Parkinson Foundation of Canada
>>> Newfoundland/Labrador
>>> P.O. Box 2568, Stn C

--
Judith Richards, London, Ontario, Canada
                          ^^^^