Dear Listfolk,

Well, the amount of Question #1 e-mail has dropped to one today. I don't
believe more time will get (m)any more votes.

It makes sense to declare the time up and look at the results.  Among those
who voted the result were nearly unanimous.

38 voted:
Yes 36  No 2

So…what?

Working assumption:
The list is 80% US citizens or 1440 souls

While the vote came down heavily in the direction of doing this thing, we
have a problem.  These results represent less than 2 1/2 % of the US 1440
list PWP (assuming the 1800 total list of which we speak so fondly).

 Incidentally, I erred by not offering my e-mail address as an alternative to
anyone who did not wish to display his or her vote to the list.

Only 2.6 % (a very few) participated.  38/1440 is 0.02638888

Only 2.5% approved.  36/1440 is 0.025

Questions that come to mind:
1.  Are there that many lurkers out there?

2.  Could the "sense of the list" on presidential politics be "I don't care"
or maybe "Huh?"
Help me out here please.

I do not want to become like the mushroom (all alone, in the dark, and
surrounded by piles of s--- I am supposed to consume).

Faced with this dilemma, I need your input (ideas, thoughts).

Where do we go from here?

Please send me your ideas on how to proceed (or not).

WHH 56/38/37