Bernard

This is fascinating, because at our last support meeting, our guest was a
speech therapist, and she told us  almost the same thing. But she added that
we should breathe from the diaphragm. Then we should beat out the rhythm of
each syllable  - or tap on a knee, as we said each syllable, concentrating on
pushing the air out from the diaphragm. It does make the voice louder, and the
articulation clearer - and it has also improved my singing voice no end  -
much to the annoyance of my exercise class yesterday - we exercised to such
lovely music, i just had to sing along!

Hilary Blue