I love to dance, however my right leg wants to waltz while my left wants to jitterbug.  But when no one is looking I give it a go anyway.  Looks pretty funny
    -----Original Message-----
    From: Bernard Shaw <[log in to unmask]>
    To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
    Date: Wednesday, September 22, 1999 9:37 AM
    Subject: Re: Fwd: Re: Hi; & interest in kinds of research

    Hilary,  Singing was one of the greater joys in my life. As a youngster I
    was in the Chapel Choir and have sung ever since. Now it is more of a
    humming but I still feel the need of a good song now and again.What do other
    PWPs do when they think they are not being watched. Any answers anyone :-)
    smiles.Sing as and when you like it shows the world that you are still in
    there kicking..Bern

    http://members.teleweb.at/bernard.shaw/poetry.html
    If your face wants to smile,Let it.
    If it doesn't make it.