At 09:34 AM 9/29/99 , you wrote:
>Thanks to listmember Myron Greene for sharing this with us--I'm passing it
>on.....
>
>>Subject: Fwd: NIH Announces 8 New Research Centers on Parkinson's Disease

>>Subscribers can read this story on the Web at this address:
>>http://chronicle.com/daily/99/09/99092904n.htm

I was unable to access the article because I am not a subscriber, but does
anyone know what the first three locations are?

I also find it curious that of these new locations, six are in East Coast
states and only one is west of the Mississippi.

Art

 Arthur Hirsch {} [log in to unmask] {} Lewisville, TX {} 972-434-2377
 (nickname on instant mail, ICQ, and chat programs is cutterson)

   PAN Forum, other photos, and my approach to links:
         http://www.fortunecity.com/meltingpot/farley/817/