As suggested, I've just sent email copies of Ivan's testimony for the
hearing to our senators and our representative.   I edited the line length
of the originals, and copied them all into one message, with a brief
introductory heading and request for support.
This is VERY EASY to do--just takes a few minutes.  BUT if anyone who
wants to do likewiset has problems with keyboarding, write me offlist and I
will fwd an edited copy to you, which you can forward to your legislators.
Ivan did the work of writing it--this is the least I can do-----

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 81/70/55
Oxford, Ohio

                        "Ask me about the CARE list for
                        Caregivers of Parkinsonians ! "