Camilla: I was so impressed with MJF's willingness to
stand up in front of all the media, even though he was
so dyskinetic. Especially as an actor, a profession in
which physical appearance is paramount. The statement
about the time for "quietly soldiering on being gone"
ranks, in my book, right up their with our own Don's
"all rowing the same boat."     Carole H.