hi all

At 11:09 1999/09/30 -0400, Joan U wrote:
>An interesting analogy Janet..
>There are some PWPs on dry dock being fed daily from the
>harvest of information that this list yields. I feel a
>t-shirt design coming on...just this listserve's URL and
>the words "plant a seed for Parkinson's Disease"  Do we
>have any official colours?
>morning meanderings from one redhead to another
>Joan U

ono,
another redhead!
is there something here worth investigating???

seriously though,
one of the studies posted recently said that
black people or people 'of colour' have
less chance of contracting pd

on the scale of skin colour
mine rates as white as a sheet of xerox #1524 20 lb finest

and on a different subject,
i don't know about official pd colours

the canadian foundation used to use a lot of purple
in their printed newsletter

their coffee mugs had red and white tulips

i think the official parkinson tulip is red and white
but i can't remember how 'official' official is
canadian, dutch, european??

a quick scan through my collection of pd brochures
american and canadian
yields
red
blue
green
grey
purple

so
in re your 'official' colour question
the short answer is 'probably not'

what's this about tee shirts?

janet

janet paterson
52 now / 41 dx / 37 onset
613 256 8340 po box 171 almonte ontario canada K0A 1A0
a new voice: <http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Village/6263/>