Hi,

I run an archive of the PARKINSN list on my site at
http://james.parkinsons.org.uk/search.htm

I have now have developed a new pretty redical new version of this
archive, and I would like some volunteers to take a look at it and
let me know what you think, what should improve and if its worth
taking forward.

If you are interested, please send me an email at [log in to unmask], and
I will send you the URL and a password to access the archive.

Simon
--------- My opinions are my own, NIP's opinions are theirs ----------
Simon J. Coles                                 Email: [log in to unmask]
New Information Paradigms                  Work Phone: +44 1344 753703
http://www.nipltd.com/                     Work Fax:   +44 1344 772510
=============== Life is too precious to take seriously ===============