But, ,Nina, they say that it will be on again in the morning - at 7:48 your
(Central) time, 8:48 Eastern  time, etc.  This time it will be on  C-SPAN-2.

And don't be mad at C-Span - be mad at those two representatives who talked
idly for an hour each to an empty chamber when the day's business was over.
 If they had not rattled on, just to be on the record, the tape of the
hearing would have started on time.  The rules of C-SPAN: if the HOUSE or
the SENATE are in session (and the House WAS in session), they must be covered.

Art