Ivan, I know you feel this way right now, but we read your statement at the
hearing and I'm sure the senators did as well.  Each person only had 5
minutes and they were unable to go on, you at least got your pages in.  No
one used anyone, in my opinion, we were all there for all the other people
who couldn't go, and your testimony via paper was for the same thing.
You just keep on going, that's what is important, if we accomplish 75% of
what we want, it's better than nothing at this point.
Don't give us, the media was focused on MJ Fox, not on anyone else, take my
word for it.
Fondly,
Gerry and Brig