Clare wrote.......
>>We all appreciate you, Ivan.  Where you mobilized the stamina to do the
typing and re-typing and to stay up to all hours of the night is beyond
comprehension.  The idea of sending your testimony onward to our
legislators is an excellent one,  Try to rest roday, Ivan, if this is
possible, and recoup
your spirit.

Ivan...everyone will agree with what  Clare and Camilla  wrote......YOU DID
IT FOR US....those of us who couldn't be there and tell them how we
feel...you were our voice and you did a great job.....we're all very proud
of you for what you did for all PWP... a great big THANK YOU to
you........Joan Hartman