Sorry to be a Joanie-come-lately to the Jerry Finch fan club but I just
wanted you to know, Jerry, how very wonderful & inspiring is the story
of you & your horses!! Wow, computer wizard, chatroom owner
extrodeinair, writer and cowboy-is there no end to your talents?
Next, on the Hilary...my, it was great to hear your sweet voice on the
telephone. Thank you so much for the invitation to stay at your house
had I been able to come for the hearings but it sounds like you had
trouble enough with the "powers-that-be." Glad to hear you had your &
cake & ate it, too!
This morning, I watched the testimony at the committee hearing. I would
like to thank all of those involved for doing a gripping, from-the-heart
job!!
Ivan, it makes me sad to hear you feel used & abused. It is my sincere
hope that after the brouhaha dies down and you get some rest, you will
come to see your contribution as it stands: a valuable, important  piece
(when viewed in the big scheme of things) of the puzzle of PD Awareness.
Job well done, all!

--
Joan E. Snyder    47/9
<http://www.newcountry.nu/pd/members/snyder/page1.htm>