Hello
Thank you Barbara Patterson and Janet Paterson for the welcome.  My name

is Ron Erickson.  My brother has Parkinson D.  It began nine years ago.
It is now quite severe. He has had two bad bouts of depression.    Most
medications have only been marginally helpful.  He has approval now to
use Tasmar.  If that is not efficacious he most likely will try a
Pallidotomy.  I would appreciate any comments on both the Tasmar and the

Pallidotomy.  Also if anyone has a list of the hospitals and surgeons
that do the operation, that would be helpful.  I have a partial list. My

brother lives in Cando N. Dak.. about a days journey from Minneapolis
(my location).  He is considering the University of Minn Hospital for
the surgery, if it comes to that.
Thanks for any info you can give me
Regards,  Ron Erickson