Ron,

The University of Minnesota does do pallidotomies.  In addition, you should
contact the Struthers Parkinson's Center in Golden Valley, Minnesota.  Both
Dr. Zwiebel or Silverstein are very good doctors who focus on Parkinsons.
Struthers has been designated a Center of Excellence by the National
Parkinson Foundation.

Their phone number is 1-888-993-5495. They also have a web page at
www.hsmnet.com/struthersparkinsons/index.htm which you can review the
information about the Center as well as the physicians.

Feel free to tell them you were referred by me.  I am on the Advisory Board.

Good luck and let me know if there is anything else I can do for you on any
of the above.  I would be happy to help in any way I can.

Sheila De Vine