Dear Parkinson's members:  I too saw Michael J. Fox and I thank him for
helping out. I have an idea for the people that has proabably not been
talked about, but I am going to be brave and suggest it. I have been told
that I have Parkinson's (for 13 yrs.) and taking Sinemet for it. I know well
about the off-on part of it. It is not much fun for anybody, especially a
caretaker, who can easily get burn-out plus his or her own problems. People
like me with Parkinson's, Cerebral Palsy, Multiple Sclerosis, Diabetis,
etc...all need a cure or long term care. I gently suggest that people of
able-bodied families in the United States should be taxed at least $50. to
$100 for help and a cure someday  for each one. Remember, you may also be
old some day with problems or even young as these can strike at any time.
Thankyou!!

Susan Michael