Dear Chris,
I have followed your postings with some interest.  I have had DBS to the STN
and have had very little success at the adjustments and its now 2 and one
half years since surgery. I am 52 and have had Pd for 12 years.
This included a trip to Greenoble where some adjustments were made by Peirre
Pollack last November. The original surgery was done in Sydney by Dr Malcolm
Pell under the supervision of Professor Benabid. I'm a lot better but find
my walking is stiff legged like the German SS and very uncomfortable. Do you
have an off line e.mail.  Mine is [log in to unmask]
My local Doctor has no interest in getting me right. General coment is my Pd
is obviously worse. As you seem quite an advocate of the surgery I feel the
need to discuss it with somebody who cares.
Peter Dawkins