you know what hurts me is i could not go to the PD walk or go to the
sentient hearings. or go on a vac. hear how alot that do things. this is the
first time i ever had help with cutting my grass. how can i tell PWP'S do
some of their own work. i am tiered of mom and my daughters saying dad look
at your age and how advanced you are with your PD.  heck i am not that old.
PETER F.  is older. i can walk 50 feet then got to rest. my legs scream with
pain. i will be darned i will use any thing i am going to win this battle.
are there other that are told you can't do this or that. i don't feel old. i
want to buy one of those things that pick up leaves mom said it would be
cheaper to hire it done yes but i won't feel happy over it. let some body
else do my work. can't get them to under stand how i feel. all i hear is dad
don't do this or that. work just a little then rest tomorrow what about what
got to be done then. you just can't say tomoreo heck just can't spell am i
alone on feeling like this? you are the only ones i can talk to. nobody
under stands any more on how i feel. i was never the one tot ask for help i
gave it. it's not fair am going to try come heck or high water. i am sorry i
am on the pullet again just got to get it off of my mind thanks.

                                   I.Y.Q DON