Goodmorning List,
I read a book titled Discovery Of Magnetic Health 1998 Edition by George J.
Washnis.  On page 10 & 11 he writes about a Dr. Dean Bonlie who is president
of MagnetiCo. Inc., Calgary, Alberta, Canada and also currently Chairman of
the Science Committee of the North American Academy of Magnetic Therapy.

I'll quote from the book  "Interestingly, Dean Bonlie has been developing an
electromagnetic health machine for the past 2-1/2 years (patent pending)
which he states makes use of the above unidirectional negative field to a
much greater degree with astounding results, reversing Parkinson's Disease,
muscular dystrophy, multiple sclerosis, stroke, cancer, and has repaired a
herniated disc in 1-1/2 hours."

This sounds like a story that our List friends from Canada  Judith Richards
or Janet Paterson would like to put their search skills to work, or would it
just be a waste of time?

No friends, I'm not getting my hopes up.
Dennis
57/52