Don,

I can't know how you feel and my husband is not as far on  PD road as
you are but I see him having to struggle with some activities and know
it hurts. Yesterday when I asked him how his golf game was he said,
"Bad, the highest score I've shot since I was 14" and I felt his pain.

It is difficult  not to be able to do all those things you love to do
and that make you feel worthwhile and that you are still useful. But
rememer that you can and DO contribute much to the list with all your
experience and wisdom. Just sharing your feeling is a great help and
lets others know that they are not alone and that showing feelings is OK
. I'm sure that Vivian and your girls also feel that way and that you
still are a contributing member of your family.

Kathy W