>3.  Only in America......do drugstores make the sick walk all the way to
>the back of the store to get their prescriptions while healthy people
>can buy cigarettes at the front..

I'll give you that one - BUT

Does this:

>2.  Only in America......are there handicap parking places in front of a
>skating rink..

 mean that:  Only in Amerca.........do the handicapped not visit skating
rinks to watch the skating

or:

>10. Only in America......do they have drive-up ATM machines with Braille
>lettering..

 mean that:   Only in America.........do the blind never use the seat behind
the driver

and as for the rest - can we take it that -

Only  in America............ do they think they're the only only ones with
pizza, ambulances, cheeseburgers, diet coke, banks, pens, garages, junk,
telephones, inconsistancy, politicians, and inequality.

I wish  - LOL

Dennis Greene 49/dx 37/ onset 32
There's nothing wrong with me that a cure for PD won't fix!
email - [log in to unmask]
Website - http://members.networx.net.au/~dennisg/