Yes, even though it has been put off the decision will come later. I think
maybe  Feb. I will look at the webb site I posted and see if  I can locate his
district all I know it is in Arkansas.   I can find out where his district
office is and I will post it. Actually Tom DeLay from near here asked Dickey to
drop the matter in order to get things moving. I will look now and send a
separate post. Nita