Do all kinds of volunteers have to go through a research project on
apomorphine, when it is know that is is being used succesfully in Europe for
at least the last 10-15 years.  It is disappointing that objective data from
other countries are not taken seriously.  Again, there will be a delay for
approval for a drug that works great for freezing episodes and deep off
periods. In Europe we even use apomorphine pumps (which by the way is
distributed by an American company Eli Lilly) to overcome nasty off periods,
and it works immediately. Major side effect: nausea.  Treatment for nausea
domperidone (Motilium) another drug I believe is not available in the US.

Chris van der Linden