 Ivan Suzman        49/39/36       [log in to unmask]   :-)
 Portland, Maine    land of lighthouses        59   deg. F   :-)
I am sitting here feeling like going back to bed and hiding.  Maybe its
the dark foggy weather,
I just about passed out typing and phoning and typing and phoning, and I
did JUST what I was asked to do--DESCRIBE my symptoms in detail.

But noone from a sngle TV or radio or nbewspaper has contacted me.  I
don't even
know if ANYBODY read ,u state,emt except the people on the PIEN list.

Where was PAN?  I called them and got someone named Becky andshe didn't
know
what was going on.

PAN has asked me to be their action alert  first contact person forMaine
so when the table is
 turned they just tell me I'm admirable and seem to ignore me.

I guess I'll give up my bad mood if I can buat Iam sure feeling upset.

Surely the powerful organizations KNEW my testimony was in the
packet--and so WHAT
do I do now?

Or better yet, can't my statement get some   MEDIA attention?  15 pages
double-
spaced as requested and a full-page Table of COntents.

I feel used and exhausted.

Ivan  :-(