Dear Ivan,
I can understand your frustration.  You did a wonderful job on
your testimony and it will go into the record.  But I doubt if Jim
Cordy has people from the media calling him for interviews either.
Michael J. Fox will get the attention, which in turn, gets the attention
to PD which is the most important thing!

My frustration comes from the fact that I spent days hunting down
people from all over the country to call those Senators (including mine)
who were on the committee to attend and
only a few of those Senators showed up.

And I'm listening to Sen. Harkin's frustration with the Senate for
deleting Stem Cell Research from the bill.

Just wanted you console you with the knowledge you have
company with your frustrations!
Keep the faith!
nina