Hi,

 Having established dates and reserved a venue, we're finally getting it
together here to organize Inkshed 2000.  A theme (?) suggested at the CASLL
AGM
was "Resisting Teaching" (tho we were alalowedthe usual flexibility to set a
theme)  At the time I understood that in a variety of ways--all of which left
us with plenty to do--but it has been months, eh?  We'd appreciate input from
anyone with memories of what was meant at the time--or any current thoughts
about what it might/should mean.

 Here are my notes re: Inkshed 2000 from that CASLL meeting.  Any additions,

Inkshed 2000

Suggested theme(s)/topics:

Resisting Teaching

non-classroom/non-standard teaching situations:
 writing centre
 on-line
 professional

Program structure (to be organized first):

A variety of time slots (45 min, 20 min, 5 min) + reading table & poster
display
 5 minute slots related to reading table (& poster session?)
[desired structure to guide selection of presentations (flexibly, of course)]
CASLL AGMMore interaction:
 inkshedding more central/prominent
 inkshed in response to reading table (posters?)
Favour new presenters?
Official bard: Sandy Baardman