For some of us (faulty memories, misplaced or non-existent notes etc.) we
are going to have to go back to the beginning on this theme thing.  Alright
I admit it!  There is no group here at the keyboard.  It's just me.  I not
only can't remember the old discussion, I can't understand the new
discussion.  And I know I'm not the only one.  I never am.

I like the sound of "resisting teaching" but what do we mean by it?

Laura Atkinson
Education Analyst
Manitoba Teachers' Society
191 Harcourt Street